Community based Day services for adults with a physical disability-Calderdale Council
The Borough Council of Calderdale is seeking expressions of interest for a tender for the Provision of Community based Day services for adults with a physical disability or who have experienced stroke.
The service will be tendered as a framework agreement that will include a number of lots that will include generic day service ; specialist provision in the areas of stroke; young adults; acquired brain injury; sensory impairment and to meet the specific needs of our black and minority ethnic service users.
Operating from appropriately adapted and accessible premises the services will deliver a range of outcomes that support people to (but not limited to):
• Access a range of opportunities to achieve sustainable employment, volunteering and/or training
• Be involved in planning & designing services
• Become an active member of their community
• Be less likely to be admitted to hospital or residential care by providing breaks for their carers.
• Maintain their independence and reduce dependency on statutory services.
• Have access to information and other services that will help their recovery and allow them to reach their personal goals.
The Framework Agreement is intended to commence on 1st July 2012 and shall run for a period of 4 years, terminating on 30th June 2016. During this time, The Council may enter into a number of call-off contracts for services in each of the categories of service included within the Framework.
Expressions of interest must be received either via https://scms.alito.co.uk/ or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating: Expression of interest for PD Day Services in the subject header. You should provide your name, organisation, position and contact details.
Expressions should be received no later than 12.00 noon on 21st October 2011.
Contract start date Thu 15 December 2011
Contract duration (months) 48
Nature of contract Project
Deadline Mon 31 October 2011 at 12:00
Procedure Open - EU
Contact for information
Address 2nd Floor, 1 Park Road, Halifax, HX1 2TU
Phone 01422 393818